book a room
Best price guarantee
This property consists of several cottages. The oldest of two houses The Patersvaatjes and The Vissertje(Fisherman) are from 1543. The Vissertje housed a schoolmaster, the reader of the old and New Church, and the owner of a cafe. In 1735 the mayor lived in the Vissertje. In 17767, the transfer to the lord's Regents of the Chamber of Charity was for the benefit of the old Men and Women's house. From 1810 it is managed by the Chamber of Charity.