book a room
Best price guarantee
In 1985 Museumhotels opened its doors at the Oude Delft. With 28 rooms a beautiful hotel in the historic city centre of Delft. In 1990 a part of the Old men and Womens house was bought and completely rebuilt to a hotel with 23 luxury rooms. The building was named Residence. In 1995 Museumhotels became part of the Best Western family. In 2005 the former Fortis bank at Phoenixstraat was converted into an accommodation with 15 rooms and is named Gallery.
A detailed description of our hotel properties can be read below.
The Museumhotel on the corner of the Oude Delft and the Schoolstraat, currently Oude Delft 189, originally consisted of three different houses, two on the Oude Delft and, behind it, in the Schoolstraat, the address that was previously known as Schoolstraat 12. The house number in the Schoolstraat has disappeared. House numbers 187 and 191 also previously existed in the Oude Delft. However, these are also no longer to be found.read more
The monumental building Residence is located at the Schoolstraat. Source:Wikipedia/Michiel1972read more
Office building, built in 1908 as the main building of the Dutch Reformed Rest House.read more