book a room
Best price guarantee
Welcome to Best Western Museumhotels Delft
People have known Delft for centuries because of the Dutch culture and history. Our hotel has been the symbol of hospitality in a unique historical environment for almost thirty years.
Best Western Museumhotels Delft is a cosy hotel, full of character, which houses art and antique and is located in the centre of Delft.
It is a pleasure for us and our entire team to welcome you to our hotel.
We will be happy to meet you in Delft!
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, we must take the necessary measures to ensure that we provide a healthy hotel stay and working environment.
- We would like to ask you to check in on through Runtriz, this is our online concierge. On this website you will also find more information about Delft and the hotel
- At the check in our reception will carry out a triage which will ask the following questions: Are you currently suffering from a cold, cough, shortness of breath or a fever higher then 38 degrees?
- The temperature will be measured at everyone who enters the hotel (suppliers, taxi drivers, guests, staff). If the temperature is above 38 degrees, then we must refuse the entry.
- Hand disinfectants are present in every hotel area, it is therefore mandatory to disinfact your hands every time you enter.
- It is not possible to pay in cash, we only accept contactless payments such Pin (Maestro, V-Pay) and creditcards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
Our hotel has 66 rooms and consists out of three different builidings.
The three buildings have their own breakfast rooms but one common cosy bar overlooking the oldest canal in Delft. The rich history and original elements of art create a very special atmosphere.
Comfortable single rooms with desk, sitting area and bathroom with bath or shower.
Comfortable double rooms with desk, sitting area and bathroom with bath or shower.read more
Spacious comfortable double room with either a double or a double bed, a desk, a seat and a bathroom with bath or shower.read more
Luxurious room with twin or double bed, coffee and tea facilities, seating area and bathroom with bath or shower.read more
Comfortable family room with double or twin bed, coffee and tea facilities and bathroom with bath or shower. The extra sofa bed offers free space for up to 2 extra children up to 12 years old.read more
The suites feature a separate living room with a TV and sofa bed.read more